During summer of 2015 via GEDmatch I discovered a fourth relative (Dana) to whom I’m 50 % of-similar to have forty two
- Alt D P to create a pivot table
- I managed to pull the latest (some higher) regularity table here on the pivot desk
- Besides “Unknown”, Parker that have 10 occurrences is among the most preferred from my very own ancestral surnames; 15 out of my personal ancestral surnames weren’t shared of the some of my first 354 FTDNA-overall-fits.
6cM toward Chromosome a dozen (93,176,484 so you’re able to 125,287,936). Later into the 2015 through the ily Reunion twitter classification, I came across some other matches (Bob) who’s 50 % of-identical to the two of us having eleven.7cM inside you to area (116,665,672 to help you 125,064,434) and you may half of-identical to me for a deeper cuatro.2cM to 126,483,038.
Around is apparently a blurred line between 125,064,434 and you will 125,287,936 (0.5cM) where I am half of-the same by accident to help you Dana but the woman is not 50 % of-just like Bob.
I’m willing to conclude that the DNA shared of the Bob, Dana and you can me personally is additionally shared with often Hugh Clancy otherwise Marcella Blackall, an average GGGgrandparents off Dana and me personally.
My personal basic cousin (Antoin, plus a fourth cousin to help you Dana) is additionally half of-identical to Bob, along with with the Chromsome 12, plus between 112,242,549 and you can 116,643,188 (9.4cM, 1529 SNPs), but Antoin is not half of-just like both Dana otherwise me contained in this sandwich-part. And that, the new DNA common because of the Antoin and you may Bob you should never come from Hugh Clancy or Marcella Blackall. This may have come out-of Antoin’s dad, or from your popular grandfather. But not, to own geographical reasons, it appears to be more likely to attended from your common granny, Ciss McNae section of State Clare because Bob’s ancestors.
I’m nevertheless suffering from this new AncestryDNA software
In this case, up coming Ciss need to have died the lady maternal Clancy chromosome inside this particular area back at my dad, and you will died different DNA, quite simply their paternal McNamara chromosome, in order to Antoin’s mommy.
Therefore i determine you to definitely Bob is likely two times as associated with Antoin and you can myself, probably both courtesy all of our McNamara greatgrandfather and by way of our Clancy greatgrandmother.
You to renders the new mystery of the absolutely nothing pit off 116,643,188 so you’re able to 116,665,672 in which Bob is not 1 / 2 of-same as often Antoin otherwise me.
Bob’s email address details are regarding Ancestry, and you may a lineage intense study document that we consulted only has one SNP within gap, one which FTDNA cannot examine:
So my conclusion is the fact somewhere in Bob’s ancestry there’s probably an excellent crossover between the things i will-call McNamara DNA and you may Clancy DNA, somewhere between that it little pit.
- We started off having 354 suits the old , I had just 333 matches using this date. Additional 21 must sometimes have privatised the efficiency otherwise got the latest time altered because of an incredible importance of reprocessing.
- My personal 666th https://datingranking.net/de/asexuelle-datierung/ match of the day was dated ily Finder database is actually increasing in proportions in just more than 15 days.
- My personal 960th and most recent match during the time of producing such statistics are old . This indicates your growth rate had slowed a little, to your database now overtaking 17 days so you can double.
To get rid of the brand new split-out of rates energized by the AncestryDNA to help you low-You.S. consumers, I bought the fresh package as a consequence of a sis found in the U.S. just who collected my take to to the a trip to Ireland getting Hereditary Family history Ireland 2015. I also had something special out of a couple of establishes from someone thankful towards assist I experienced offered your with his DNA matches. A first cousin made use of one among them, it are refuted; We suspect that there will probably was basically continuously lipstick combined when you look at the on saliva take to!
Most other pages told me that “Look matches” container actually starts to form only just after a few weeks. Searching seems to be much easier when you look at the Google Chrome than in Mozilla Firefox. In place of most other search on the internet which i have tried, the newest search results do not focus on an amount of number of coordinating overall performance.